Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sex is Like Green Beans for Women

indiaSheana, indiaSheana Blog, India Simpson, Simpson, India, India Simpson Blog, Relationships, Green Beans, Sex, Blog on Sex, Green Beans and Sex, India's Blog On Sex, Women and Sex, What Women Want, India Sheana, Sheana, Sheana Simpson
Sex is like green beans for SOME women, not all women. Don't debate me on this, just read on.

Some people love green beans, some people hate green beans. If you're like me, you probably have a neutral feeling towards green beans. You can either take them or leave them, no big deal.

Sex is a big deal to women, but not really. When women want sex, they really WANT it. When they don't want it, it's the furthest thing from their minds.

Green beans are pretty good, especially when you haven't had them in a while. Every once in a while I crave green beans like none other. It gets to the point where I want green beans everyday, for weeks. Once I fulfill my "green bean craving", I get tired of them. It then gets to the point where I would prefer to go without them for months. I'd rather not even think about green beans.

Green beans are great, but when you overdo it and eat them everyday, every week, every month, it can get old very quickly.

Sex is great, but when it's the same thing everyday, every week, every month, things can get pretty boring and a lot of women just lose interest.

Mix it up some. Throw some carrots, corn and potatoes in every once in a while. No one wants to just eat green beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment