Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Breakfast in Bed, What’s the Hype?

indiaSheana, indiaSheana Blog, India Simpson, Simpson, India, India Simpson Blog, Breakfast In Bed, Breakfast, India Simpson Blog on Breakfast, indiaSheana Blog on Breakfast, India Sheana, Sheana, Sheana Simpson
I honestly think the whole "breakfast in bed" concept is dumb. Why would I want to attempt balancing sloppy pancakes (with syrup) on my lap as I lay in bed? Not to mention balancing your beverage. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me and it seems like it would be more work than just simply sitting at a table.

This blog topic actually came to me as I was craving bacon while laying in bed. I began to think "breakfast in bed would be nice", but I thought about it more and the idea didn't seem as good. I would much rather comfortably sit at a table while enjoying my breakfast.

I wonder, WHAT'S THE HYPE? I've eaten in bed before and it's not romantic nor is it worth me gloating about. At the end of the day you're left with a messy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment