Saturday, February 2, 2013

We Can't Be Friends

indiaSheana, indiaSheana Blog, India Simpson, Simpson, India, India Simpson Blog, Friends, We Can't Be Friends, India Simpson Blog on Friends, Grudges, Holding Grudges, indiaSheana Blog on Grudges, India Sheana, Sheana, Sheana Simpson
Let me attempt to explain. One of my twitter followers had a dispute with another twitter user. It was very stupid, but it was bad. This twitter user said very disrespectful things and went on to threaten my friend. Time passed and my friend is now "twitter friends" (again) with this person they once had a problem with. I won't get into any details, but once a friendship is done it's pretty much over.

Of course, I have a theory. If a friendship doesn't work out or someone just don't like a person, who's to say the same problem won't occur again? It's like a romantic relationship. If something happens to cause one to stop seeing someone it's likely that it will happen again.

We Can't Be Friends because you once hated me for being me. If you know me, you know I hold grudges and I'm proud of it. Someone once called me petty for holding such long grudges. I call it being smart. Here's the thing, if you didn't like me before why should you like me now? I'm the same person. Besides, I'm not desperate enough to start befriending enemies.

It seems desperate when people yearn for the acceptance of someone else. Especially when that person made it clear that they don't like you.

Holding grudges aren't so bad. The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment