Monday, May 20, 2013

Heaven, The Real “Wonderland”

indiaSheana, indiaSheana Blog, India Simpson, Simpson, India, India Simpson Blog, Heaven, India Simpson Blog on Heaven, Wonderland, indiaSheana Blog on Heaven, India Sheana, Sheana, Sheana Simpson
I can't be the only one who's curious about heaven. Before going off on a tangent, I would like to state some facts. This may appear to be off subject, but it'll make sense towards the end of this post.

It's a known fact that babies aren't fully aware of their surroundings and their brains aren't fully developed. Babies are very dependent. They depend on their parents and other things in order to grow, be aware and become capable of taking care of themselves. It's safe to say that we'll never see an infant or toddler who understand things such as crime, religion, etc. Basically, babies don't know anything. They can't process what's good or bad. In a sense, elderly people are similar to babies.

When people become older they become more dependent. Elderly people depend on their caretakers, nurses and doctors a lot of the time. It's clear that someone who's 90 years of age isn't as sharp as they were at the age of 30. Here's where things get interesting. What happens to elderly people when they go to heaven?

I've heard people say "God takes the pain out of their body and makes them healthy again". Is there some kind of age reversing process that goes on that'll make people go back to their most vibrant age? Do elderly people stay the same old age, but become a healthier version of themselves? There are similar questions that applies to babies.

Do babies grow up in heaven? It seems like one would have to be completely aware to enjoy the full heaven experience.

As random as this post seems, it's not. I have a brother who unfortunately didn't make it into this world. My brother, Richard Jr. was a stillborn baby. I think about him often. He would have been the oldest out of my 3 sisters and I. When I go to heaven to finally meet my brother will I be meeting a baby or a full-blown man?

I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment